To Our Valued Clients and Customers:
We would like to give you a brief update on what Precision Wallcovering & Painting is doing for our clients and associates during the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. We are currently still working and are prepared to address the needs of each customer on a project-by-project basis.
We have also implemented guidelines for our employees at this time regarding health and safety, and will follow the CDC recommendations for preventative protocol.
- Encourage employees who are feeling ill to stay home, reinforce proper cough/sneeze etiquette, and practice safe hand hygiene at all times.
- We are providing gloves and masks to be worn while working.
- Instruct employees to clean their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Provide soap and water and alcohol-based hand rubs in the workplace. Ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Encourage employees to avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Encourage employees to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning spray or wipe.
The COVID-19 outbreak is a rapidly-changing, fluid situation and Precision is doing our best to provide service to our clients, as well as keep our associates safe and healthy. We hope this information eases any concerns you might have. If the situation changes, we will adjust our procedures accordingly. Take care, and we hope that you remain healthy during this time.
– The Precision Team