How to Get a Wallcovering Quote
Follow the 3 steps below to obtain a quick proposal.
We will need complete info in order to get a accurate proposal.
Step 1- Existing Conditions
- Room Area (i.e. Bathroom, Living Room Accent Wall, Downstairs Powder Room)
- Is there existing wallcovering? If so, how many layers? What type of wallcovering ( Vinyl, Paper, foil)
- Existing painted surface? Flat? Eggshell? Semigloss?
- Existing Texture? Smooth? Orange Peel? Knockdown?
- Wall mounted items? Drapery, light fixtures, art, signage, bathroom accessories, toilet paper holder etc..
- Is there clear access to the walls? Furniture to be moved away from the walls.
Step 2 – Measurements
- What is the ceiling height? Highest point of installation above floor
- Size of area to be covered.
- How high?
- Total Length of area to be covered
- How many windows, doors cabinets?
- Any complex angles, arches or bullnose corners?
Step 3 – Material
- Manufacturer & Pattern Number
- Material Specs:
- Repeat- Vertical
- Width of Material
- Length of roll
- Type (Grasscloth, Vinyl, Paper, Peel & stick, Foil, Flocked)
- Provide Proposal based on Standard Wallcovering- To be adjusted when actual material is selected.
Get a quote Disclaimer:
Precision Wallcovering & Painting has a minimum trip charge of $399
Personal Items must be moved prior to PWP arriving- A/V, Art, computers, televisions and security systems will not be moved by Precision.