- To provide painting and decorating services in a professional businesslike manner with both craftsmanship and up-to-date techniques.
- To protect, preserve and decorate homes, edifices, facilities and all other public and private property with the most progressive and efficient means and materials.
- To maintain regulatory, insurance and licensing requirements in the areas we conduct business.
- To conduct our business operations according to the highest professional and industry standards.
- To faithfully fulfill all contracts.
- To provide innovative solutions which enhance value.
- To expand our knowledge through the constant study of best business practices and utilization of the latest technical advances in our profession and industry.
- To conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- To follow federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- To adhere to federal, state, and local laws and administrative regulations regarding the use and disposal of paints, coatings, and related materials.
Affiliations, Licenses & Insurance
We have full worker’s compensation on all our employees and a 2 million dollar liability policy. Both certificates are available upon request along with request to be named as additional insured at an additional cost. We are bondable and can offer a performance bond at a slight additional cost. Prevailing wage projects and public works are a specialty of Precision, as we are registered with the California Department of Industrial Relations. We are certified Small Business by the California Department of General Services. We also require current and equal insurance coverage from all subcontractors of Precision Wallcovering & Painting
- General Liability Coverage- 1 Million
- Workers Compensation- 1 Million
- Commercial Auto Insurance- 1 Million
- General Umbrella Coverage- 5 Million
California State License Classifications
- License #480634
- D29 – Paperhanging
- C33- Painting and Decorating
- B – General Building Contractor
- PDCA- Painting & Decorating Contractors of America- Accredited Member
- Wallcovering Installers Association- (2012 Chapter President)
- California Department of General Services- Small Business Certified
- SAM System for Award Management- Registered
- Public Works- Department of Industrial Relations Registered
The Precision Warranty
We know that it doesn’t matter to you why a surface is blistering or peeling and whether the problem is due to application or paint failure. You just want it to be fixed. And that is what you get with our warranty. Any time you have a problem during the first two years after we have finished your painting project, we will come out and repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
✓ We also can offer an extended warranty if requested before your painting project begins.
✓ For our wallcovering projects we offer a one-year warranty on application.
Precision Wallcovering guarantees all work.
Discover the reason why precision “Makes you look good”
Obligation to Safety
- All Precision employees and trained on OSHA requirements, and confirm understanding of the rules and regulations required at each jobsite.
- Weekly site and safety meetings are mandatory. Employees are required to read, understand, sign and comply with Precision’s safety protocol and have a written copy of this protocol with them.
- Approved hard hats and footwear must be worn on commercial construction job sites. Soft-soled, no-scuff shoes are required to be worn when working inside a house.
- If you see, smell or hear something that appears unsafe, immediately report it to the supervisor or office.
Safety is precision’s number one priority on all job sites…
Safety is Precision’s number one priority on all job sites, we want all of our employees to go home safe each and every night. Our employees are trained in safety in the form of weekly tailgate meetings and other major training sessions that take place on regular basis. We also are compliant with all Cal-OSHA regulations regarding record-keeping, have an established a comprehensive Illness and Injury Prevention Program (IIPP) covering all relevant practices for our trade.
We strive to keep safety at the forefront of our minds to minimize risk and go home safe day in and day out.