Renovation of 500 guestrooms and 9 corridors at occupied casino hotel. Completed over 12 months in order to minimize disruption to hotel occupancy rate and guests. Tight schedule with 1 week room turns for complete finish renovation. Challenges included making the tight schedule with other trades, including electrical, flooring, FF&E, before and after our work.
- Guestrooms- (500 Units)
- Preparation and paint throughout room & bathroom. Including: drywall patching, painting walls, baseboard, doors & frames, and minibar casework.
- Wallcovering removal and wall preparation at restrooms.
- Wallcovering installation at headboard wall and restrooms
- Corridors & Elevator Lobbies (9 Floors)
- Prep & paint walls, baseboard, chair rail, doors and frames.
- Wallcovering installation above chair rail and elevator lobby
- Corner Guard Installation
- Meeting 3 day schedule for room turnover for each phase of rooms: Monday through Wednesday
- Keeping high quality of work, and minimizing punch list items for painting and wallcovering, to get rooms turned over in a timely fashion
Pala Band of Mission Indians